Sunday

Fingerprint Wedding Guestbook

From weddings to birthday parties, I think it's really really important to document everyone who was present that day. I'm always on the look out for new and innventive ways to document the loved ones that attend events, {see this post for ideas} but this one is super unique...



I mean, what's more unique than fingerprints. Nothing, that's what.

Bleu de toi's etsy shop is defintiley place to stop for a different take on your guestbook. Just purchase the print...

lay it out with ink pads and markers...
...and let your guests create their 'leaves'. Love it. 

I'd totally do this for my niece or nephews birthday parties!

What do you think? Too personal? Too forensic-ish? Is that a word??? :) 
Pin It!"

No comments:

CONTACT US
Loading...

Search This Blog