Monday

Guest Books

I believe that guest books are a necessary evil. Of course you want to be able to remember everyone that shared in your special day but sometimes I think they are so...well....boring. 

So here are a few ideas to put a new twist on an old tradition. 

Who doesn't love the look of a historic scroll? Ok maybe I'm partial due to my love of history but a scroll just screams *important* which of course, your wedding is. Add a frame and hang it on the wall. Instant class. 

Make a quilt! Have individual squares for your quests to write messages on and then sew them together. This guest book is sure to become a family heirloom! 



Use your e-pics to make a personalized book. You can also use your favorite hardcover book - if you love your dog make it a puggle book, or one about your destination wedding city or how about your honeymoon location?! The possibilities are endless. 

The Lovely Martha Stewart:


I LOVE this idea...


Engraving: 


Wow!! How fabulous is this? All you need is a crystal bowl and a crystal etching pen from Lowes. Now that's a guest book I would proudly display in my home!
 
Pens can fade over time - engraving lasts a lifetime




Pin It!"

No comments:

CONTACT US
Loading...

Search This Blog