Tuesday

Rainbow Birthday Party

 I know this blog is "The Tres Chic Bride" but did you guys know that we do all kinds of events? I love doing showers and birthdays!


This one was Amaris' FIRST birthday. And yes, I believe that everyone should get a big party on their 1st bday! And maybe on their 2nd..and 3rd...and 4th...but definitely on their first :)

This party was special because it was for our close friends J+N - I always feel honored when close friends allow me to work on their events. Mainly because they know me (and my bossy ways!) and still want to work with me. Hehe

J picked a rainbow theme which ended up being perfect! We created a pinboard to share ideas and mapped out a shopping and decorating plan for the month of the party. Check out my personal blog for more detailed information (ie: the "how to" for all our DIY projects!)

Let's talk decor, shall we?

I believe in a grand entrance....




and lots of little details...




And a RIDICULOUS amount of sweets...







{all sweets except for the cake were made by moi. I love to bake!}



and a photobooth for fun, but more importantly, for the memories...







and something to occupy the kiddies...


and of course...a good smash cake


even if more gets on mom than the birthday girl...



Mostly I believe a good party only needs one thing:

Lots and lots of love. The rest is just icing on the (rainbow) cake.

Yes, I am normally that cheesy and no, I don't care ;)
Pin It!"

No comments:

CONTACT US
Loading...

Search This Blog