Friday

B+M Kortnee Kate Style @ Music Hall


I have been waiting patiently for weeks for pictures from this wedding!!! There were so many things I loved about it! The details were amazing and really spoke to the bride and groom. Brittany and Mike were, in a word I never use, fabulous. I remember meeting Brittany way back when and her saying "I'm the only girl in my family and we want to do it right". And my, my, we did it right. 

This wedding also made me realize how lucky I am that I get to work with some of the most amazing people in the industry. There's something to be said for working with people you know can deliver, and trust me, this team DELIVERS!

Ceremony/Reception: Cincinnati Music Hall {breathtaking!!!}
Photographer: Kortnee Kate
Videographer: Studio Z Films
Cake: Maribelle {why oh why did you have to close? I'll miss your tiramisu!} 
Photobooth: LiveClick 
Makeup: Mollie with Brideface

For the sake of keeping this post to one page, I think I'll divide it up into a couple parts. Up first, the couple, wedding party and some flowers.

Hello Britt - you look goooorgous!




Can't breath because this bouquet is so stunning..


 Up next...the ceremony!

Pin It!"

No comments:

CONTACT US
Loading...

Search This Blog