Monday

B+M Kortnee Kate Style @ Music Hall II



{{{Welcome to part II! If you missed Part I check it out here}}}


Yet another reason why I loved this wedding - it was another full planning wedding {we call it "The TC Wedding"} and it really solidified my love for being totally involved in our events. I'm all for day of, but there's so much satisfaction seeing everything you work on for so long come to life. It's kinda like I get to have several weddings a year! It's funny though, when I say how much work it is Rick responds "isn't it the same work as day of?". Oh hunny... 
Our ceremony vendors:

Ceremony/Reception: Cincinnati Music Hall {breathtaking!!!}
Photographer: Kortnee Kate
Videographer: Studio Z Films
Paper Products: Poeme
Aisle Runner: Artful Celebrations (Etsy)
Pianist: Brian Cashwell
Soloist: Jeri Lack 








And what do you do if you repurpose your ceremony flowers through the same route the guests take to the reception? Why you take everyone, yes, all 460 guests, outside and take a group picture. I love efficiency!

Up Next...the reception!
Goodwin Lighting - Accent On Cincinnati Furniture 
Pin It!"

No comments:

CONTACT US
Loading...

Search This Blog