Friday

Riley's Princess Party




You may remember my inspiration board for my niece's third birthday...well the party has come and went and we had a blast. While it was a lot of work it was so worth it. We typically host our family parties at our house and it's always nice to have everyone here. Since this was going to be our last party until we renovate the kitchen we {ok really just me} wanted to go out with a bang. Plus who's to say I'll get to plan another princess party? Gotta take the reins people! 

Anyway - I know this isn't a wedding but I thought I would share some pics from the day. After loading these pics I'm even more intent on getting a new fabulous camera. I've had it! I'm open to your suggestions :)

First meet the Princess rockin' her True Love Found crown {love it!}:



The Entrance:





It's tradition to have something for everyone at the party to sign. In year's past it's been a photo collage - this year I did this canvas so she could hang it in her room and always remember who celebrated her princess birthday with her. 

Outside:




repurposed flowers from Steph's wedding ;) Those Courtenay Lambert flowers lasted over a week! Niiiice




Inside dessert table! Mmmmmmm







{oh yeah I made that cake! Woop Woop}










What 3 year old wouldn't want to sit on her own dessert table? Duh!



Lots of love to my family! MWAH!





OK one more because she's so cute.....








{P.S. how embarassed am I that these pics are right above Kortnee's? ::::: sigh camera {and talent!} envy :::::}
Pin It!"

No comments:

CONTACT US
Loading...

Search This Blog