Wednesday

Website I love...robertachiarella.com

If you didn't already know, I'm the 'internet queen' and am always scouring the net looking for new and exciting ideas. I'm also a budget-minded girl so imagine my joy when I find fabulous stuff at fantastic pricing. Love it! So since I'm already on here  I decided that I would do a new feature on the blog and highlight some of my favorite websites. Go forth and surf!

Today's site is one that has been featured in many magazines {Brides, InStyle, Peopl
e...just to name a few...} yet I had never ran into it! It's the lovely Roberta Chiarella at her namesake site, robertachiarella.com.

I included some of my faves below. Enjoy the eye candy!! 














 For your lobes: super nova {$160}, cocktail party {$98}, J's jewel {$168} pop over here to see more!





















Around the neck: ella {$278}, heart of sea {$68}...more










ice your wrist:  crystal confetti {$168}, rocky road crystal {$300}, botonical {$128}...more













Hair stories: secret garden flower clip {$48}, crystal scroll headband {$268}...more






And because those earrings might be a little heavy check out the Lobe Wonder and get a little help lifting that weight! 



And P.S. they offer 15% off if you order more than 4 {helllooo bridesmaids!}, they're also running a special right now - buy 2 get 1 free in the under $25 section! AND you can get an additional percentage off with the code ISW2010. Woop Woop! 

PPS - nice formatting blogger. Duh
Pin It!"

No comments:

CONTACT US
Loading...

Search This Blog