One question I get fairly often is how many flowers to use on an aisle. While I'm a big fan of the 'carpet-petals' here's some information in case you prefer the real thing. Information is from the rockin' site fifty flowers.
- Recommended delivery date is 1 to 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday or Friday.
- Rose Petals are available year round.
- You will receive 13 bags when you order 6,000 Rose Petals, and 26 bags when you order 12,000 Rose Petals.
- Each bag of Rose Petals contains no less than 8 cups and no more than 12 cups, holding 460 petals or 0.44 pounds.
- One bag of Petals will completely cover an area 20 inches by 9 inches.
- 6,000 Rose Petals is a minimum of 104 cups. 12,000 Rose Petals is a minimum of 208 cups.
- Fresh Rose Petals are packed in individual plastic bags for protection during shipping. This also makes it easy to decorate your reception site, fill up a flower girl basket or sprinkle across a table. The bags are even easy to bring along on your honeymoon!
Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.