Friday

Weekly Loves

Sometimes as I cruise the net {or 'play' as Rick so fondly says...} I stumble upon an idea/image that just makes me draw in my breathe and smile with glee. Here's a few that elicited reactions from me this week:

I totally dig this for the head table. Love balls of carnations!

How cute and easy is this place card?!

{I'm seriously in love with this cake! Of course I don't remember where I found it..Sorry! When I find it again I'll be sure to post the link.}


The aisle runner (love that it's black!) and monograms above are all designed by I Do Originals. You've seen their custom work in most bridal magazines and I love how unique their designs are. You all know I'm partial to damask but the dots on the other monogram speak to the whimsical side of me. Then again, I pretty much like anything with polka dots or bows so I'm an easy sell :) 

Happy Friday!


Pin It!"

No comments:

CONTACT US
Loading...

Search This Blog