Tuesday

Meet The Vendors: Wagner Photographics

Introducing Cindy Wagner of Wagner Photographics..
{love her!}


Name: Cindy Wagner

Location: I live in Batesville, Indiana but serve clients in the greater Cincinnati and Indianapolis areas and beyond.

Company Name: Wagner Photographics {blog}

Type of Vendor: Wedding, Engagement, & Couture Boudoir Photography

Number of Years in Business: 5

How did you get started in the wedding industry? Friends and family first talked me into taking their wedding pictures. Somehow, people think if you own a decent camera you can take great wedding pictures. Then, while I was in art school I made the jump to having clients outside of friends and family by working for a start-up wedding photography and video company.

How did you pick your company name? I was looking for a name that I could do commercial and advertising photography with. By the time I’d settled on wedding photography instead it was too late to pick a more artistic romantic name. I still think about changing the name all the time.

If you had to start over what one thing would you do differently? There are probably a hundred little things I would change. I’ve found at least for me that I learn best from my failures rather than my successes. Hopefully I won’t make the same mistakes twice, only new mistakes.

What is your company philosophy? I’m an artist and I’m totally addicted to beauty and making art in general. By finding the beauty in my client’s wedding day and in their relationships with their friends and family it becomes a real win-win situation. They get someone who is passionate about what they do and I get to make beautiful images.

I’m also striving to help clients understand that their wedding photography is one of the few times in their lives they will commission personal art from an artist.

What's one thing you want clients/vendors to know most about your services? I’m totally addicted to making the best images possible of my clients and sharing those with them.

Do you have any hidden talents or favorite hobbies? When I first started college I was studying Interior Design and I’m still interested in that now. I also have a BFA in painting and my fine art work is a mix of photography and painting. As cliché as it sounds I love to travel.


What are your three favorite blogs besides The Tres Chic Bride? I’m always trying to learn more about photography and about running a business (they don’t teach you that in art school) and so my favorite blogs are: The Business of Being Creative, Photo Love Cat and Seth Godin’s Blog


Cindy is a truly talented photographer and we're lucky to have her! We looked into booking her for our own wedding 3 years ago but she was spoken for on our date. When I got into this biz in 2007 she was one vendor that I knew I wanted to work with! I sought her out at a bridal show and introduced myself as a new coordinator and since that moment she has been a great supporter of TC and of Rick and myself as individuals as well.

OK enough babble...onto her oh-so-fabulous work! You can see more from an event we did together here.









A huge thank you to Cindy for taking time out of her packed schedule to share with us! 

Check back next week for our next installment and a big thanks to those vendors who have shared a little bit of themselves with us! If there's something you guys {readers and well, I guess other vendors!} want to know, leave the question in the comment section and I'll add it to the interview list! 
Pin It!"

1 comment:

Steve Z. said...

Cindy is an amazing and talented photography. Great to see her spotlighted on your blog.

CONTACT US
Loading...

Search This Blog