Saturday

FP: Color Trends {Lemon} Inspiration

Here's our first color/designer post...Super Lemon as shown by Carmen Marc Valvo...

Here's my overall inspiration:


And here is my take - combining with the other it color of the season - Grey! I love how you can go a buttery yellow or kick it up to a bright level. You can find loads of inspiration by goggling {image search} 'yellow and grey wedding'. Love!


Or how about adding a shot of pink as shown on snippet and ink!


Or really go for it and add some purple:


Yellow is super hot for the spring but you could definitely pair it with a deep gray to make it a little more substantial for fall/winter.  Anyone out there using yellow as one of their colors?

For more yellow inspiration check out the yellow and black {one of my favs!} post here.  

Whew that was a long post! Happy Weekend Everyone :)
Pin It!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really love grey. it's my new year fav colour. I am painting my roon with grey now. :)

CONTACT US
Loading...

Search This Blog