Wednesday

Meet the Vendors: Amanda Egan


Introducing Amanda Egan of Amanda Egan Photography...


Name: Amanda Egan

Location: Cincinnati, Ohio and Louisville, Kentucky

Company Name: Amanda Egan Photography {Blog}

Type of Vendor: Fine Art Wedding and Portrait Photography

Number of Years in Business: 2009 will make number two! I'm relatively new to the Cincinnati wedding photography market but I have been involved in photography for nine years.

How did you get started in the wedding industry? When I was in photography school, I assisted with an awesome Cincinnati photographer. I learned a ton and this led to booking weddings on my own. It seemed more and more people loved my style and it snowballed into a business. And then, Amanda Egan Photography was born!

How did you pick your company name? I wanted my company name to identify with me. I felt my name was the obvious choice. Plus, my name is super easy to remember.

If you had to start over what one thing would you do differently? If I had to start over, I think I would not be as scared! When I first started shooting weddings I was afraid to ask the bride and groom to do things that I thought would make a great picture. I've since learned that the worst they can say is no and if they do, I will just figure out another way to get that awesome shot. Besides, that's why they hire me... to get the awesome shots! {love this advice!}

What is your company philosophy? My company philosophy is very simple. I strive to take beautiful, artistic photographs for people who have become my friends. I love photography and I love getting to be a part of such an important moment in my client's lives.

What's one thing you want clients/vendors to know most about your services? One thing I want clients/vendors to know about Amanda Egan Photography is that I am here for you! I am here to capture your memories and special moments. I appreciate all of the hard work it takes to plan a wedding, not only by the bride and groom but also by all of the vendors involved. I also want to help make your day run as smooth as possible and have a great time doing it. I am very silly and I can guarantee that you will be laughing at me all day long.

Do you have any hidden talents or favorite hobbies? My hidden talents consist of: Wiggling my ears and being able to recite all 50 states in alphabetical order! I have so many hobbies but my favorites are: Painting, Reading, Traveling, Spending time with family and friends, and Bowling.

What are your three favorite blogs besides The Tres Chic Bride? BluDomain; Steve Lyons Wedding Photography and my assistant, Beth got me hooked on Design Sponge

We just adore working with Amanda and her laid back attitude! Check out these pics from our latest wedding together :) Onto her stunning pics {the last 2 are my fav!}








Thanks for spending some time with us, Amanda! Love the new site/blog!!!
Pin It!"

No comments:

CONTACT US
Loading...

Search This Blog