Wednesday

Meet The Vendors: Pictures by Tracy






Introducing Tracy with Pictures by Tracy..




Name: Tracy Abston

Location: Dayton

Company Name: Pictures by Tracy {Blog}

Type of Vendor: Photographer

Number of Years in Business: 6+
How did you get started in the wedding industry? I sort of fell into wedding work. A friend asked me to shoot her daughters wedding. I did and I was hooked...and still today I'm loving every second of it.
How did you pick your company name? It was simple....I wanted my name in my logo and wanted it to be easy to remember

If you had to start over what one thing would you do differently? That's a hard question, everything fell into place at the right time in my life. The one thing that I have learned over the last few years is that I cannot specialize in everything. I've learned to say no. It may be difficult, but I owe it to myself & my clients. I turn down jobs that don't fit with my style, and I do not overbook ...both very important and something I've learned over time.

What is your company philosophy? My style is artistic, and truthful. I treat every client like my closest friend. Having a relationship and a connection with my clients has been key and with this I'm able to shoot very relaxed & real photos of my couples.
What's one thing you want clients/vendors to know most about your services? First and foremost I completely adore what I do . Your wedding day is incredibly important, while your memories will hold all of the sights, sounds, and smells that fill that special day, it's my job to capture your memories - to tell the story of one of the most special days in your life. I take that responsibility very seriously.
Do you have any hidden talents or favorite hobbies? I was a florial designer. I love to interior design, hair and makeup.

What are your three favorite blogs besides The Tres Chic Bride? Just to name a few.... Delightful Blogs, Blush Events, Etsy, Southern Weddings Magazine, Don't Box Us In, TM Photography, Decor 8, and Photo.net






{Love this one!}


If you follow the blog you'll remember TC clients Liz & Diggs - we (me and CLF) surprised the couple with the cotton candy bar. Tracy caught me and Liz having a having a moment ;) See more of their wedding here.



Here's a better picture of it:
Thanks Tracy! We love working with you an can't wait to have the opportunity to do so again soon! Check back next week to meet our next fabulous vendor!

::Vendors: don't forget to send us your information!::
Pin It!"

1 comment:

PicturesByTracy said...

Thanks so much Kristen! My fingers are crossed that we will be working together again soon:)

CONTACT US
Loading...

Search This Blog