Saturday

Tim & Jen


We had such a lovely wedding last night! Had I not been exhausted when we got home I would have posted right away. Thank goodness for some downtime. Now I can blog :)

When I first talked to Jen I found out that she was seeking her graduate school from Ohio U. Look to the left of your screen..yup! My alma mater. I LOVE OU so I was thrilled to get to work with someone who shared that passion. Since she was in school Jen had to do most of her planning from Athens. We met a couple weeks ago and knocked out all the details.


What I love about this wedding is that it was so Jen and Tim! From the wildflower centerpieces (thanks Rick for picking them up!) to the dessert buffet everything had a special meaning to the couple. During the ceremony the bride, her mother, father and sister touched everyone with their amazing musical talents. I have never had a family sing before and it was simply awe-inspiring.
And how can you go wrong with Ault Park in the background? I wish I was a better photographer but we'll just get a taste until I get some from their fab photog Amanda Eagan.

Congrats Jen & Tim! One day I hope to be as chill as you all :) It was a pleasure - thanks for letting us be a part of it






















Special thanks to the wonderful vendors that helped make the day successful. 

Kudos to Tim with TCB DJs - he did a great job incorporating the couple's requested music and music that was sure to keep the dance floor full. And it was full all night - got to love a father of a bride that rocks the dance floor. 




Pin It!"

No comments:

CONTACT US
Loading...

Search This Blog