Tuesday

Unique Ceremony Backdrops {fabric, ribbon, paper flowers..oh my!}

I received an email from a TC bride today asking me "what we can do for a ceremony backdrop that doesn't involves flowers/arches etc.". I did a quick search to see what's out there in the world of backdrops and here's a few of my favorite finds. 

1. Ribbon Wall 




2. Projected Image
.

I found this one via wedding by color and just love the idea. Super easy and relatively inexpensive. This has the same idea as a projected the image {gobo} on a wall popular at receptions.  

3. Fabric 'Frame'

 I love this idea. In fact, it might debut at my niece's 4th birthday party next week...DIY secrets on Ready Made! 


4.  A Pink Wall {or any other color you like!}

I couldn't think of any other way to describe this other than 'wall'. Because that's what it looks like! And it is STUNNING! This was designed by Celebrity wedding planner Diann Valentine via Wedding Paper Divas. I think something like this could be accomplished using dry wall. Anyone ever tried??

5.  Paper Flower Wall


St. Jude's Creations constructed this intricate paper flower wall inspired by a Chanel fashion show. It is not just amazing? I think I need one. Jump over to her site to see the flowers up close to fully appreciate their brilliance. 

6. Furniture
Seriously, how adorable is this? I saw these images last year and just fell in love with the idea. 

Anyone out there do any of these backdrops for your ceremony? What's your favorite??
Pin It!"

No comments:

CONTACT US
Loading...

Search This Blog