Thursday

Sneak Peak of Cincinnati Wedding Magazine's Featured Bouquet by Courtenay Lambert Florals


Uber-fabulous, Courtenay Lambert Florals, is being featured in the upcoming issue of Cincinnati Wedding Magazine. Courtenay gifted me the bouquet {she's sweet like that} and I thought I would snap a few shots to give you all a super secret look at what's going to be in the magazine before anyone else gets to see! Gorgeous, no?


This is totally my next door neighbors detached garage. I was trying to channel my inner Kortnee Kate and mix the ornate bouquet with a rustic background. Clearly there's a reason I'm not a professional photographer...
Ack! I love the richness of the flower colors!


While I was at the Bridal Studio Courtenay wrapped up some garden roses to send home with me. Benefit #184 of being a wedding planner. I was never a huge flower person before but now I truly appreciate their beauty. 


{Favorite picture alert. I could stare at this all day long. Oh that color! 
Especially with all the rain we've been getting here in Cincy!} 
Pin It!"

No comments:

CONTACT US
Loading...

Search This Blog