Saturday

Featured: The Knot - Vintage Weddings

Did you guys know that the knot had a offshoot site call Vintage Weddings? I didn't until I was pulling pictures and found S+J's wedding featured there! I love that they pulled different pictures from what's featured in the magazine, I felt like they provided another look into the details of the event! I was also psyched to see that several of Courtenay Lambert's fabulous flowers were selected as 'knot picks'. She rocks. See more of the details here!

Of course, all these amazing shots are courtesy of the dynamic duo, Ted and Kortnee of Kortnee Kate Photography!




Want to know a little secret? When I met with S+J in the very beginning S said that she loves pictures of guests holding mustaches. I made these to surprise her on the wedding day :) For the sign, I worked from the existing design to add the 'feeling silly?' to the photobooth table. It's the little details! Apparently it caught The Knot's attention because it's on the website and in the spread! Wahoo!

Anyway, if you're planning a vintage wedding definitely scope out the Vintage Weddings website. There's some really good stuff on there! {and I'm not just saying that because our work in on there. Ok maybe...no no, there really is good stuff! haha}
Pin It!"

No comments:

CONTACT US
Loading...

Search This Blog