Friday

Print it! The Knot Magazine!

So I was minding my own business at Kroger and saw that there was a new issue of the knot on the stand so I picked it up.....Flipping through....flipping through...WAIT:


Hey! That's L+S! It was a stunning wedding and we're so honored we got to be a part of it! BTW, they just had a beautiful baby boy. Seriously, he's a doll! Congrats you two!

Then I flipped to the front and saw this:


Hey! That's Alicia's wedding! We did vendor referrals for her. Yup, there's our name! Wahoo!  Oh - and see the second to last fabulous bridesmaid? That's my college roomie - love you Noey!

AND I just got word that the knot asked to feature one of our weddings from this year. Wahoo! Be on the look out for that in an upcoming issue. I just love little surprises :)
Pin It!"

No comments:

CONTACT US
Loading...

Search This Blog