Saturday

Gourmet Invitations

I love all things paper and I am constantly looking at invitations and other printed material. The problem is, I have seen so many that things that 'different' to someone else is just kind of normal to me. So that means something has to have a little extra something to really get my attention.

So I was working on my birthday party invitations today and was browsing the net for inspiration. Somehow my BFF google found this ah-maz-ing site {Gourmet Invitations} and I am so completely in awe of some of the designs. I would say that this qualifies as a little extra something...

These are from the amazingly talented Tiffany Wunschl called The Tori Pocket and they are by far my favorite invitations to date. Here's some of her other work:

Pin It!"

No comments:

CONTACT US
Loading...

Search This Blog