Monday

Pinterest and Weddings - a perfect pair

Do you all use Pinterest

If not, you should. 

Like I mentioned below, Courtenay Lambert was the one that helped me see the light of how helpful this little site can be. I now have several brides utilizing the boards to share ideas for their weddings with me. Courtenay recently blogged about how to use the site so I figured I'd save some time and direct you to her post about it.

Now remember, I'm new so my boards aren't as full as Courtenay's, but I'm quickly wasting a lot of time and I'm getting there ;)


From Court's Blog: take the jump to read the deets!


  • Create a Pinterest account. 

  • Explore the web for your favorite photos. 

  • Start pinning!

  • Pin It!"

    No comments:

    CONTACT US
    Loading...

    Search This Blog