Saturday

A+L - Married!

Before we get to our July wedding maybe we should back up to May! I'm such a slacker for just posting these now. 

Meet A + L:

A is a very good friend of my seister {not a typo - that's what we call each other!} - they rocked the Mercy Anderson ER together. A was on this little ole' blog all the time and was driving my seister nuts with questions until she said "enough! call my sister!" so after several emails we met and she officially hired us. And man am I glad she did! We had a great time on their wedding day.

My sis and the bride! Pretty girls! 
I talked with A so often and adored her so much that I made it a personal goal to make sure everything was perfect. Including the bouquets, which I re-did in the parking lot of Kroger becuase I wasn't happy with the way they turned out. {no, I will not reveal the florist's name}. Anyway, on to the beautiful shots that ever-talented Tracy Doyle took of the day. BTW - Tracy was the first vendor recommendation I gave. I totally adore that chick!



On the way to the first meet. I adore this shot.

Clearly L is a firefighter. I love that they incorporated that into the wedding day!



Meet their 3 adorable boys who served as ring barers. Soooo sweet!

And the beautiful flower girl {my niece!}


The light came through the stained glass at the perfect time. Beautiful!


DBWP {done by wedding planner - me!} also shot by me. 
What you don't know is the my lovely niece had a breakdown right before walking down the aisle. Like holding her breath, stomping her feet fit. All because Uncle Ricky told her not to drop her petals yet. Nice.


The rest of the pictures are shot by moi. 


The cake was made by the bride's mom! For reals! 

And here's the perfect image to end this post on. Cla-ssic. 

Love you guys!!!
Pin It!"

No comments:

CONTACT US
Loading...

Search This Blog