Saturday

oh a piece of candy..oh a piece of candy...



So the candy industry has finally caught on to the 'candy bar' phenomenon and there are now a million options online! Most places have several search options including by type - or let's face it, the most important thing - by color! As I'm purchasing items for my niece's upcoming birthday I thought I would share my vendor of choice. Oh Nuts has a ton of choices, great reviews {I always check out what other people are saying before I commit to something!} and fabulous pricing. If you are looking to do a candy bar for your wedding or even just a party at your home I highly recommend them. 

 Anyone know what show the name of this post is quoted from?? Happy Weekend :)

{image from Amy Atlas}
Pin It!"

No comments:

CONTACT US
Loading...

Search This Blog