Tuesday

Let Them Eat Cake

Confession: I don't really like wedding shows. I know I know - I should but well, I don't. I do however have a fondness for cake and I'm intrigued on how they come to be. Maybe because I know I have no chance of being able to make them! Plus cake is just yummy. 

So when I watched a re-run of food network challenge - fashion cake I was totally amazed by one competitor, Alexandria Pellegrino of Opera Cake Co

Meet Alexandria - isn't she adorable?


You can read more about her and her company here at the Bridal Cafe. Now onto the ammmmazing eye candy. I totally want one of these cakes for my next birthday. Guess I need to start saving now....








Pin It!"

2 comments:

Renata said...

These cakes are amazing! So elegant!!!

Jesica david said...

Really like this website, this really helps and very useful.
germany flowers
flowers to germany

CONTACT US
Loading...

Search This Blog