Monday

I+T=Beautiful Elegance

Yes, I'm a slacker. Let's get this apology out of the way and get to our recent wedding. I, Kristen Kloth, apologize to all of you for not posting as much as I should. Good? Great, let's move on ;)

We had a great event last week! Even though we were 'day of' {there really is no such thing - it's at least a 'week of' if not two!} we had a lot of work to do! In the end we switched DJ's 2 weeks before the wedding, made programs the night before and spent hours working out the logistics of the huppah. But I have got to say this was one of the most elegant and beautiful events we've done. There's something to be said about good old-fashioned beauty. Take a look at my {not so} fab shots from the day and you'll know what I'm talking about.

I'm currently stalking Todd Pellowe's blog to grab a pic of the bride - she was absolutely stunning. If anyone has captured the grace of Audrey Hepburn as a bride, it was her. I promise to share when he gets them posted.

Meet our amazing vendors - all of whom I would work with again in an instant, every weekend of the year. HUGE shout out to the Phoenix for bringing everything together. There were so many details to this wedding {Russian and Jewish traditions, room flip, 3 courses, etc} and everyone worked together to pull it off flawlessly. THANKS EVERYONE!

Venue: The Phoenix 
Photographer: Todd Pellowe 
Hair: Sam Hills
Ceremony Musicians: Newburg Trio
Band: Airwave
DJ: Jeremy Thornberry with Party Pleasers DJ
Videographer: Mills Films {Bob Mills}
Florist: Abbey Florist
Transportation: Your Chauffeur Limousine, Inc.

OK OK enough...here's the eye candy :) There's a lot....

The start of the huppah assembly


and we're up! The bride made this - yes made. How fabulous?!









You can kind of make out the bride - I promise to post pics as soon as we get them!

Congrats I & T - much love :)


Pin It!"

No comments:

CONTACT US
Loading...

Search This Blog