Tuesday

Look Up - 'page' links

Literally look up. Yep now - above this post. Got it? I wonder how many of you are confused now...haha

If you look up you'll see links to several new pages. Now you can get all the information listed on our traditional website here on the blog. Wahoo! Exciting - right?!

Here's what we've got:
  • About Us - a little insight into who me and Rick are
  • Services - our available packages {yes you can customize!}
  • Contact Us - our contact info {duh}
  • Are you a TC Bride? - a link to wedding wire to leave us a review
  • My Favorite Local Vendors - links to Cincy's best
  • Link Love - links to the places I check out the most - including DIY/templates
  • Favorite TC Photos - all my current favorites in one place. Just for fun ;)
Hope this makes it a little easier to navigate and be inspired. I'd love to hear from  you if there's something you would like to see added. {{{HINT HINT}}}

And because a post is boring without a picture...here's Rick in action directing a nervous groomsmen during rehearsal. 

{{I'm so lucky he doesn't look at the blog. haha}}
Pin It!"

No comments:

CONTACT US
Loading...

Search This Blog