Wednesday

Larissa & Tim

Larissa might have been the sweetest bride I've worked with {sorry guys - it's that Southern charm!} thus far. She's so genuine and kind and Tim just adores her. We've been so lucky with our TC clients. I always disappoint people when they ask "do you deal with any bridezillas?" because {seriously} we haven't! In fact, it's just the opposite - I'm so sad at the end of a wedding because that means I won't get to talk to them every day! Boo.

I digress...

Larissa and Tim had a fabulous wedding June 20 - a weekend that have much of downtown Cincinnati closed for the Civil Rights Game. Thanks for your patience {and support!}. I'll miss you guys!

The Team:

Church: Holy Cross-Immaculata Church
Reception: The Phoenix 
Photographer: Tracy Doyle
Videographer: Lifetime Video {added at the last minute and so worth it!}
Florist: Katie Elfers

As soon as I get pics from Tracy I will post them. In the meantime here are some of my {not so} fabulous shots. Love the whole Cincinnati theme!


Congratulations Tim & Larissa! Much love! 
Pin It!"

No comments:

CONTACT US
Loading...

Search This Blog