Saturday

Meet The Vendors: Lifetime Video


Introducing...Matt Pine of Lifetime Video!



Make sure to hop over to their website to check out the 2009 Promo Video

Name: Matt Pine and the Lifetime Team

Location: Anderson Twp. (Cincinnati, Ohio)

Company Name: Lifetime Video

Type of Vendor: Videography

Number of Years in Business: 18

How did you get started in the wedding industry? 
I have always been a closet film director/cinema photographer. I love to study films, camera angles and effects.  In 1989, I had the opportunity to work for another event videographer. I wasn't making any money at my present job selling insurance (door to door).  In fact, I HATED the job. Social events and weddings were fun, people were happy and I was part of it. I caught the bug and in April 1991 I went out on my own.

How did you pick your company name? 
I wanted to pick something that everyone on the planet had. It was either Bellybutton Productions or Lifetime.

If you had to start over what one thing would you do differently?
Originally, I wish I would not have been afraid to think further outside the box. There aren't any creative "rules" in art. I would have taken more chances earlier.
What is your company philosophy?
We have a few at Lifetime. One of my favorites is:  "Make them cry and they will buy."  It's not something every videographer/photographer can convey with their work, it takes a lot to drawn tears from some people. Emotions captured on film are never easy to get. Even if you do get them, what are you going to do with them? You have to put those moments  in the right spots, with the right music in order to get the full effect. Secondly, you must exceed your clients' expectations: that is, go SO far beyond the bar that they have set for you that it just blows them away -- not only with the production you create, but also with customer service. Some brides are a nervous wreck planning a wedding; simply by answering their phone calls and emails immediately will build confidence, and will help them feel more relaxed and secure.

What's one thing you want clients/vendors to know most about your services?
Lifetime is a team or as I like to think of us, a rock band. We're eight creative people sharing ideas. At our weekly Lifetime meetings I love to say "Ok, impress me" and they usually always do. It's a great way to keep fresh.
Although I must admit, I do have an occasional "passion project" that I like to keep for myself.  The most important thing for us is to think differently. Show people something they have never seen before from any other videographer. 

Do you have any hidden talents or favorite hobbies? 
I love music and have played keyboards in many bands. Although I am no longer in a band, I do still enjoy playing the piano every once in a while.

What are your three favorite blogs besides The Tres Chic Bride? Way to many to mention here. Most are local Cincinnati wedding vendor's blogs. I love that fact that 3 years ago, none of us networked. Now it's all over the place. Thanks for doing the vendor spotlight and thanks for thinking of Lifetime.

Pin It!"

No comments:

CONTACT US
Loading...

Search This Blog