Sunday

Ssshhhhh.....More secrets....



Those of you that know me know that I'm always out for the best deal. Well as I was shopping for my office needs (and there are a lot of them) at my favorite little store I saw that they have dramatically improved/increased their invitation offerings. 

Xpedx on Dalton Street (downtown next to Cincinnati Museum Center) have 5x7 pocket folds for about (can't remember exactly) 25 for $27.00. They have tons of colors and can special order anything you want. 

They also have fabulous cardstock and other papers as well. 

For those of you putting in that extra special touch of OOT boxes: They have gable boxes for .99 (natural) and $1.08(white). They also have tons of other shapes and sizes of boxes available. 

Xpedx Paper Store 914 Dalton Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45203
(513) 421-5300

Mon-Fri 7:30-5:30 Saturday 9:00-1:00 Sunday CLOSED 

Pin It!"

No comments:

CONTACT US
Loading...

Search This Blog